Author Olga (admin)
It’s starting to get cold and I thought it would be cool to make a free tutorial of a knitted neck. To make the neck not so typical I will use two different types of wool.
The first yarn that I will use – the wool of Lanas Stop “Gran Merino” it is 100% merino, blue color. The second yarn it’s of the same brand – Lanas Stop but another type “Astrak” 88% Wool, 10% Viscose y 2% Polyamide, color blue. Both yarns are beautiful and nice, have bright colors.
Well, we have our wool. We also need needles Number 5-6
1. Cast 50 stitches of yarn “Gran Merino” on the needle
2. Until the end of the ball of the yarn knit of ”Stocking Stitch”.
3. Changed the wool
4. and continue to knit with the same diagram until the end of the ball
5. For the last time change yarn and knite it until the end of ball owiththe same scheme
6. Joing two parts of our neck making a tube.
7. Hide the rests of yarn and we have the result:
It’s very easy, right?
Have a nice day!